Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Artist Statements



             My main idea is DISAPPEAR. I want to commemorate my friend who was died in the ocean last month. My friend disappeared in 17 years old, she made me think about how valuable life is and how small when people met the natural power. I realize that I should cherish my life and do whatever I want.
               My work is always combining black color and cold color because I like the feeling of darkness. I want to show my style and have more different idea so I always research for some other people’s work or the main words of my project and combine with my idea to draw. I love to use watercolor and mix many cold color with a few warm color or many warm color with a few cold color. I love to play with color. I think it is fun.
              I really like Fashion Design that I hope I can mix some of my favorite style then create my own special clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment