Friday, July 13, 2012

EVENT.

My event is a sad story. My friend died last month when she went to swim in the ocean. A large wave came and she suddenly disappeared. I am in the computer room so I don't have any photo of my drawing and I am going to put them here tonight. This event influence me because I was thinking about what should I do in my future. I really love Fashion design but it is hard to find a job to make money if I cannot do it very well. And I am also interesting in design management. It will make more money than Fashion design and I can find more job. After my friend died in 16 years old. I am sure I am going to study Fashion Design because I feel I should enjoy my life. So my friend influences me to choose fashion design in my future.

My painting is a picture I took when I was in Miami. The peaceful Ocean and beautiful blue sky. I used photo shop to change its color and make it scare. I choose the peaceful ocean because I want to show people is so small.

PS: I am going to paste my photo of my event tonight and I will explain them later. SRY

No comments:

Post a Comment